- Relaxing living room with large bay window and window seat framing stunning sea and beach views
- Three-seater and two-seater sofas
- 40in flat screen Smart TV and DVD player
- Bose wireless speaker
- Contemporary chandelier
- Cushions and accessories handmade in St Ives
- Stylish, fully equipped contemporary kitchen with AEG appliances and granite worktops
- Spacious dining area featuring Juliet balcony, contemporary chandelier and magnificent sea views
- Large dining table and chairs for up to 8 people.
- Peninsula breakfast bar with stools for sociable eating
- Coffee machine
- Patio door leading from kitchen to spacious slate-tiled private terrace with tropical plants
- Outside rattan dining table and seating for 6
- Two sun loungers
- Lighting for evening dining
- Storage shed for surf boards, beach equipment, buggies
- Gated terrace leads to two private parking spaces
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- A choice of three double bedrooms set over two floors
- Master bedroom – set in the loft on the first floor. This is the perfect hideaway. A king size bed and a window seat to curl up on and look out to sea. Large velux roof windows. Flat screen smart TV and hairdryer. Stylish fully tiled ensuite shower room with illuminated mirror and heated towel rail. Built in wardrobe and drawers.
- Bedroom two – on the ground floor. This light and airy room has two windows looking out over the sea and beach, a kingsize bed, flat screen television and hairdryer. Built-in wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Bedroom three – on the ground floor. With a large window looking out towards the terrace, this room can be arranged as kingsize or twin-bedded room. Flat screen Smart TV and hairdryer. Wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Main bathroom – on the ground floor. Fully tiled with stylish fixtures and fittings including an L-shape bath and shower, WC and hand basin with illuminated mirror and heated towel rail.
- Ground floor cloakroom with WC and handbasin.
- Free Wifi
- Arrival tea, coffee, pods for coffee machine and biscuits
- Luxury linens and towels provided.
- Private off-road parking for two cars.
- Accessed via the terrace. Three steps down from parking to terrace and two steps up to front door.
- Level access on ground floor to all rooms.
- Master bedroom in loft up narrow staircase.
- Two steps from patio doors to terrace. Terrace all one level.
- No disabled access.